What is Creative Elements?

Creative Elements offers quality art instruction in a variety of ways-- parent/child classes for preschoolers, summer and after school classes for children, private lessons, classes for adults, Art centered birthday parties, customized art classes in your neighborhood, and more!!!


Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. ~Pablo Picasso




Thursday, June 9, 2011

Introduction to Clay

This was one of my favorite classes so far. There is something about clay that kids just love. It is such a long process of making the artwork, waiting for it to be fired, glazed, and fired again. But when they finally got to see their finished projects, they were all so excited. I have heard reports that many of the children have been using their mugs and pots at breakfast, to plant flowers in, and all kinds of fun things. I hope all the kids had a great time! I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment