What is Creative Elements?

Creative Elements offers quality art instruction in a variety of ways-- parent/child classes for preschoolers, summer and after school classes for children, private lessons, classes for adults, Art centered birthday parties, customized art classes in your neighborhood, and more!!!


Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. ~Pablo Picasso




Monday, March 21, 2011

Summer Schedule

I can't believe it's time to start thinking about summer, but I know we are already marking dates for trips and other activities, so I thought I better get my summer schedule lined up. . . and let me tell you, it's going to be a good one. Last summer was the first for Creative Elements and I learned a lot. Thank you so much to all of you who were my guinea pigs. This summer I have tried to make it more accessible to the Treasure Valley by having one of the classes held at BOUNCE just off of the Meridian exit. I have also offered some classes that are designed for families with special family pricing. I know how expensive it gets to involve all of your kids, so hopefully this will make it a little easier for families to participate. Another change for this year is that I expanded the drawing and design class to include upper elementary as well as middle school aged children. Add in the ongoing Potter's Wheel Workshop and Studio for ages 14 and up, and there's a little something for everyone. I hope you find what you are looking for. If you have questions or would like to register email me at: creativeelmentsinfo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment