What is Creative Elements?

Creative Elements offers quality art instruction in a variety of ways-- parent/child classes for preschoolers, summer and after school classes for children, private lessons, classes for adults, Art centered birthday parties, customized art classes in your neighborhood, and more!!!


Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. ~Pablo Picasso




Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Excited for Spring Classes!

I've been doing some clay projects with some of my private lesson students and my son's scout den. It has been so fun. I also found time to get out on the wheel and throw some pots. I love it! I can't wait for Introduction to Clay and Potter's Wheel workshop to start up.

Some important dates to remember. . .

The early registration deadline for Introduction to Clay is this Friday, March 11. After that the price will go up $5, so hurry and register this week!

Our first Potter's Wheel Workshop will be Saturday, March 12 2:00-4:00. I would love to add a few more people to that workshop, but if that time doesn't work for you let me know when you can do and we will get another workshop scheduled!

Check the schedule here and the Registration details here and the course descriptions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment