What is Creative Elements?

Creative Elements offers quality art instruction in a variety of ways-- parent/child classes for preschoolers, summer and after school classes for children, private lessons, classes for adults, Art centered birthday parties, customized art classes in your neighborhood, and more!!!


Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. ~Pablo Picasso




Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thanks to all my Wonderful Students!!!

Today was the last day of the second summer session. We had lots of fun and learned a lot. I feel like I probably learned more than the kids this summer. Being the first year of Creative Elements, I'm still trying to figure out what works and what doesn't work as well. I truly appreciate everyone who participated and hope that it was a positive experience for everyone.

I generally post pictures as soon as the class is over to add to our gallery, however, due to some unexplainable lack of preparation :), my battery pack went dead on my camera. Thanks to Jacque, we have pictures of our World Tour art work and I will post them probably on Monday. In the drawing and design class I took pictures with my phone, but will have to see if they actually turn out good enough to post or not. I will post about how we finished out our week another time. We are going on a family backpacking trip tomorrow and I'm pooped! :) Thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment