What is Creative Elements?

Creative Elements offers quality art instruction in a variety of ways-- parent/child classes for preschoolers, summer and after school classes for children, private lessons, classes for adults, Art centered birthday parties, customized art classes in your neighborhood, and more!!!


Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. ~Pablo Picasso




Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fall Schedule Coming Soon!

I still have to finalize times and places, but "watercolor" is the word this fall. I will be doing a watercolor class after school probably at Lake Hazel Elementary for kids. It will be open to children from any school, not just Lake Hazel. If you can show me that there is enough interest to hold a class at your child's school, I may be able to work out an additional session at your school.

I have also been pleasantly surprised that several adults have expressed an interest in learning about watercolor. I plan on putting together a class for adults as well, but I need your input about what days and times will work the best. Also, I'm always looking for a location. We could possibly work it out to do it at a school, but if you have a room in your home or place of business that would work, you can choose to host the class and get your admission for FREE. Just leave a comment or send me an email.

Also keep your eyes open in the spring. I hope to be able to put together a clay class for children and one for adults in the spring. That one is a little more complicated to pull off, but I'm working on it. It would include different hand-building methods and then the opportunity to try your hand at the potter's wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment