What is Creative Elements?

Creative Elements offers quality art instruction in a variety of ways-- parent/child classes for preschoolers, summer and after school classes for children, private lessons, classes for adults, Art centered birthday parties, customized art classes in your neighborhood, and more!!!


Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. ~Pablo Picasso




Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Color Comentary

Art is in everything. Like when you hear good music it is like a beautiful picture. --Jared

Art is like an old fashion movie because if you make a lot of pictures and flip them really fast then it would look like a movie. --Camden

Art helps me become more creative every time I make a picture. --Jake

Sometimes when I see a blank paper, I just look at it and then I see something else so then I make it. --Michelle

I look at a blank paper and then just start doodling. Then it becomes a story only just with pictures and as I draw it the story changes. --Annika

Art is color. No one can control your art except for you. -- Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment